Fall Career & Internship Fair (Virtual)
Hey, Terps! Join us and register now for the virtual day of our Fall Career & Internship Fair. The virtual Fair will offer UMD alums and students the opportunity to connect virtually with employers 1 on 1 and in small groups to connect about internships and full-time positions.
Attending the virtual career fair will allow you to:
- Connect with over 200 organizations to learn more about them and their opportunities
- Identify potential internship or full-time opportunities; submit a resume or discover the best method for applying
- Develop your network – gain recruiter contact information or collect referrals to other departments/divisions within an organization. These relationships can be essential in your career future.
- Meet with new, less familiar organizations and discover unexpected opportunities
- Opportunities for virtual one-on-one conversations with employers
Preparation for the Fair will help you maximize your time, so sign up for our "Prepare for the Fair" session, hosted on Wednesday, 9/21, 2022, from 12 PM - 1 PM.
The Careers4Terps website allows you to take your job search online and easily connect with employers before, during, and after the career fair. So sign up and log in to your Careers4Terps account in preparation for the career fair.
Online Registration Link: A link that opens to the UMD Career Center's Fall Career and Internship Fair event page.
This is a VIRTUAL event.
- Virtual Drop-In Information Sessions
- Candidate Screenings
- One-on-One Conversations with Employers Hiring Terps
Helpful Resources for Students: