Teaching and Learning Transformation Center 4-week online Design Sprint for instructors:
Work with us to design your in-person, blended or online course for the Winter or Spring semester. Participate in a series of four live webinars and two individual design consultations. Through this experience, we will share evidence-based practices to help you:
- Build community in your course
- Incorporate inclusive and engaging teaching practices
- Design an effective ELMS user-experience
- Align assignments to your course goals
- Increase feedback and simplify communication with your students
- Develop multimedia for effective learning
For more information about the TLTC, visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see other upcoming TLTC workshops, visit tltc.umd.edu/instructors/workshops-instructors.
Online Registration Link: Registration link for Design Sprint
This workshop will be held online via Zoom. You will receive a personalized meeting link when you register.